Friday, February 26, 2010

Sophie Monk – Cosmopolitan Australia Mag Photoshoot (8 pics)

 
Sophie Monk – Cosmopolitan Australia Magazine Cover
Charlene Akland Sophie Monk born December 14, 1979 is an English-Australian pop singer, actress and model. He once was a member of female pop group Bardot and has since one album, Calendar Girl with the release of a solo career established.

I think this is the first photoshoot I’ve ever seen of Sophie Monk. I believe it’s for Cosmo. I wish a male magazines would get in on the Sophie Monk action, she’s perfect for something like Maxim or Hustler. I’ve been trying to land her for sometime but it seems that she’s not into working for free or working at all period. OK, I never tried to reach her, but she knows where to find me if she wants some career advice. I’d be glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...